Position Summary: Provide professional public health nursing services to the community.
- Assist with/or provide health maintenance clinics, immunization clinics, blood pressure testing, rapid strep testing, tuberculosis screening, foot care, and medication management.
- Provide harm reduction services including HIV/Hepatitis C/STI testing and education.
- Provide home visits as assigned and nursing care to meet physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and cultural needs of the patient by means of teaching and referral.
- Utilize the nursing process to identify individual client problems and to develop, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Document observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures administered and status of coordinated activities between nursing and other professional disciplines utilizing the problem oriented electronic record system.
- Provide and promote community health services.
- Serve on health related coalitions and taskforces.
- Attend staff and branch office meetings as scheduled and continuing education opportunities as approved.
- Collaborate with emergency response planning and training in order to accurately respond to public health emergencies.
- Follow current HIPAA guidelines to ensure client confidentiality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduate from Board of Nursing approved Nursing Program. Must have a current Nursing License and current Driver's License.
Work Environment: Job will require travel and will be stationed at the Mandan office.
Please email resumes to email@example.com by 4pm on September 11th.