Nurse-Family Partnership is free for women who are pregnant with their first baby. When you enroll you will be connected to a registered nurse who will provide the support, advice and information you need to have a health pregnancy, a health baby and be a great mom. Visits take place starting in your pregnancy and continue for as long as you need after your baby is born (up to 2 years). Your nurse is there to follow your dreams and desires through a new, exciting, and scary time of becoming a parent.”
Available to any woman who is pregnant with her first child, pregnant 28 weeks or less, meets income requirements, and lives in one of the 6 counties in our service area.
Your nurse will support you to:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in our community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills or follow your dreams for the future.
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.